Sunday, January 6, 2013

ain't nothin gonna breaka my stride...






today, this is my jam.

i started out singing it triumphantly when i solved yet another stupid conundrum related to my ridiculous situation here at home (and honestly i screwed the words up pretty bad. that's what happens when i learn the words to a song by listening to it in the car as a small child.... but the feeling was the same!) and now, having been on repeat for the last ten minutes, it is the only thing other than devotchka i've listened to all day long.

i love having complete control over a stereo. simple things.


nobody gonna breaka my stride! nobody gonna slow me down, oh no! 
i got to keep on movin!


much love to ya (said in my best reggae voice...)
nico


p.s. i just learned that sporks were invented in 1874!!!! just thought you'd like to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me about it.