Monday, December 31, 2012

fresh starts.

StarStruck.

2013 is going to be lovely. I can hardly wait one more day. The first day of the year really feels so fresh. Over fifty weeks of possibilities. All the disappointments fade away. They may show up again here and there, but there truly is nothing like a fresh start. It's hard to avoid feeling invincible.

I never think of resolutions until New Year's Eve, and then I feel it's too late to really set my mind to something in time. So I just run with the fresh feeling of invincibility and try to use it to be more positive and improve my life. 

This year I'm looking forward to finding a new home, experiencing new adventures (with trips coming up soon to Baton Rouge and Colorado), living more simply (like I used to when I depended much less on money), growing my very small business (on Etsy and beyond and collaborating in my community), and just generally being free and positive. I'm going to take care of me first, because I know that's the only way to really be able to take care of those around me.

There is so much in store for me and the people around me this year, I can feel it.
See you next year.
Nico



photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me about it.