Thursday, October 20, 2011

freefall

Hello blog world, I've missed you. My computer crashed and I'm still in the process of reviving it. It's never as simple as it seems. Please bear with me while I figure it all out. I'll still update here, it's just not as fun without Flash Player and peace of mind..

Some parts of my life have also crashed and I'm in the process of being revived myself. It's time to let go of a part of my life I've loved and cared for with true hope and determination. I'm trying to remember this is the way things happen and I'm ready for new adventures. I can feel that something big is coming, and the possibilities are endless. I find that pretty intriguing. It's going to be work, but it's going to be good. Really, really good.

I'm gonna free fall, out into nothin..

 
love, nicole

3 comments:

  1. Awww Sweetheart - that was so beautifully written - God is going to make sure you're happier than you ever imagined you could be! One day...probably in the not so distant future - but yet in his perfect timing.
    I love and miss you so much,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, mama. i'm looking forward to whatever "it" is.

    ReplyDelete

tell me about it.