Thursday, September 22, 2011

step by step...

hello, john!


I got my typewriter ribbon in the mail today!!! Thank you US Postal Service for your speediness!! Now I'm pretty sure it's all set, but it's a little different than whatever my manual from the sixties expected me to have, so I'm a little wary. Oh well, seems good enough for now. I can finally do my projects!!!


I'm debating a couple of things right now:
  1. Sushi. Mr. Man has an early night tonight so he's going to grace me with his presence, and I requested sushi as part of the festivities, but it's getting late. Hm. What's good takeout after 9?
  2. Photo-editing. I need a photo editing program but nothing fancy. Opinions?? I was recommended Picnik. Have you used this? Let me know what you know. 

Anywho, I'm off to type up some creativity!!! And hopefully eat a special sushi treat!!

-n

4 comments:

  1. I use Adobe photoshop! but its sort of expensive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, yes, photoshop is everyone's favorite, but what's everybody's free favorite??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea about free photo pages! My suggestion would be to go downtown during Artprize and take AWESOME pictures, and then go out for an awesome sushi meal! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete

tell me about it.