Monday, November 14, 2011

mecca.

we. got. ANTHROPOLOGIE.

Grand Rapids has it's own Anthropologie store!! I love getting the catalog and dreaming of occasions for all the pretty dresses and crazy jewelry, but when I finally got to go see the store here, I just floated around touching all the books and candles and perfumes and ornaments and china and.... 

These were some of my favorite things:

I love this embroidered and painted fox pillow..
(craft night anyone?)

 
this smelled so delicious.. I need it...

collectible clothbound Penguin Classics

 pjs made of the softest silk ever. I just wanted to carry this around with me...

whimsical sea story octopus ornament

 vintage glass narwhale! 

this has questions you answer every day for a year, for five years.

 another gorgeous silk piece with quirky camels!

 pretty christmas decorations...

 
 travel journals always get me dreaming...

 and the first thing I saw walking in was this gorgeous shrug. I'minlove.


Really, most of all I am in love with their book selection. Whoever curates it is going to save my life! So many happy, inspiring titles!

I'll probably have more to share soon. Maybe even crafts inspired by the stuff I can't afford! :)


Hope you're still enjoying fall. Why don't we all make autumn treats this week? I'm making pumpkin pie. What's your stand-by?


~nico

p.s. the captions under most of the pictures here contain the names of the items, so if you want to find them on their website, click here and search the keywords.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me about it.