Tuesday, September 27, 2011

so fresh and so clean!

Sunday evening I had a cleaning spree in the kitchen and brainstormed that it would be awesome to spend one full week cleaning each room of my house. It seemed sufficient time to do the regular cleaning and then do the extra cleaning, and then come up with other improvements I can do! I figured I'd continue in the kitchen this week, and maybe do my bedroom next week? But I'll play it by ear. I'm excited! But, also, kinda lazy. I didn't clean at all last night, aaaand i don't really feel like it right now either, but I'm going to go do the rest of the dishes right now! Standing in there for a prolonged amount of time might give me more inspiration.

I just finally downloaded the latest Fleet Foxes album, so I'm gonna go get happy and clean!

-n

update: i did get some work done in the kitchen, and i'm loving this album!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me about it.